Here at BRUU we've just celebrated our first 'official' Christmas party with a fantastic team. The previous one was a very solitary affair!
If you follow BRUU you'll know we're on a mission to introduce the world to better tasting tea in what's a teabag dominated space. Crunching some numbers this week I was overjoyed to see that we have served over 500,000 cups of tea this year, so we're well on our way to our vision.
It's been a fantastic year, here are just a few of my highlights:
- Over 1/2 million cups of tea served
- Happier customers utilising our new Members Area
- New tea partners
- BRUU listed in Boots, WH Smith, Next, Argos and Debenhams
- New product launches like Teatox, Teashop, Teaware and Gifts
- Expanded our team
- Big improvements to how we pack the teas
- Fantastic testimonials from happy members
- Lots of press coverage from bloggers, websites and even the ITV!
Thank you to all our members whose feedback has helped us navigate the year. It's only just the beginning!